Cimpina is ideally located at Belfast Harbour to assist with offshore wind, wave and tidal technologies. Our metal and GRP fabrication/repair services can be used either on the finished product or directly on installation vessels. Additionally, we manufacture and disassemble temporary landside storage structures used to store wind turbine sections.
Most offshore energy producing technologies are subject to significant stresses and strains. The structures need to be able to withstand extreme weather conditions and massive kinetic forces, hence the welding quality needs to be excellent. With our certified Weld Quality Management System and full project documentation, you can rest assured the welding is of the highest order.
Our GRP platforms and guarding, whilst not experiencing the same forces as the main metallic energy producing parts, do provide a better operational lifespan and help to minimise offshore maintenance costs.
Charge out rates are either based on term contracts, unit schedules or complete project cost.
To find out more about our access structures, welding and fabrication capabilities please call the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A2 Sea
- Dong Energy
- Fred Olsen Wind Carrier
- Global Marine Systems Energy
- Marine Current Turbines
- McLaughlin & Harvey – Renewables Division
- Brave Tern – Offshore Wind Turbine Installer Vessel
- Cable Enterprise – Wind Turbine Sub-Sea Cable Installer Vessel
- Sea Installer – Offshore Wind Turbine Installer Vessel
- Sea Jack – Offshore Wind Turbine Installer Vessel
- Seagen – Tidal Turbine
- Wind Turbines for West of Duddon Sands
- Access Systems
- Load Out Bays