Plastics have become an integral part of our everyday life. Assembling of plastic pipework is a lot easier than metal pipe assembly, thus it has been a simple integration into our existing skill set.
Our competent pipefitters are CSWIP qualified in plastic pipework fabrication and installation. Additionally, the Gas Safe Certification gives independent reassurance that our operatives have been adequately trained.
We work with ABS, uPVC, cPVC, Polypropylene, Polyethylene and PVDF in sizes from 12.5mm up to 315mm. Depending on the material we can assemble the required pipework via adhesive bonding, hot gas welding, butt fusion, socket fusion, or electrofusion. Dual containment and Insulation solutions can also be provided.
Most of our plastic pipework centres on Chemical, Water and Gas installations working in a range of market sectors. For such works, our pipework rates are either based on term contracts, unit schedules or complete project cost.
- Food & Drink
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation (Oil, Gas, Renewable)
- Process Plants
- Water Treatment
- Gauges – Flow, Temperature, pH, Pressure
- Pipe supports
- Standard Fittings
- Valves – Actuated or Manual
- Gas Tightness Test
- Pressure Test – Air/Hydrostatic
- EN12201:2013 – plastics piping systems for water supply, and for drainage and sewerage under pressure. Polyethylene (PE). Pipes
- EN13067:2012 – Plastics welding personnel. Qualification testing of welders. Thermoplastics welded assemblies
- BS EN 12201:2011 Plastics piping systems for water supply, and for drainage and sewerage under pressure. Polyethylene (PE). Pipes
- EN14728:2005 – Imperfections in thermoplastic welds. Classification
- EN1555 – Plastics piping systems for the supply of gaseous fuels. Polyethylene (PE). Pipes
- ISO/TR19480:2005 – Polyethylene pipes and fittings for the supply of gaseous fuels or water – Training and assessment of fusion operators
- ISO/TS 10839:2000 – Polyethylene pipes and fittings for the supply of gaseous fuels. Code of practice for design, handling and installation. Part 1: Mains and service lines
- ISO21307:2011 – Plastics pipes and fittings. Butt fusion jointing procedures for polyethylene (PE) pipes and fittings used in the construction of gas and water distribution systems
- ISO4427:2007 Plastics piping systems. Polyethylene (PE) pipes and fittings for water supply. Pipes
- BS ISO 4437:2014 -Plastics piping systems for the supply of gaseous fuels. Polyethylene (PE). Pipes
- General Arrangement
- Piping and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID)